So, whether you want no-cook meals, appetizers, or snacks, we have them all on the list. To give you a glance, we have prepared some delicious recipes for a crowd such as a taco dip, Caprese stuffed avocados, crackers sandwich, and more
Get your kitchen ready for your next party!
See Our Recipe for Coconut Rice In Instant Pot - it can be prepared ahead of time and even served cold.
What food can you make with avocado?
If your guests want a healthy snack or light meal, this low-calorie and high protein recipe will surely be a crowd favorite.
Serving size: 16 servings
1. Scoop the avocados just enough to leave half an inch from its skin.
2. Dice the avocado and set it aside.
3. Prepare a large bowl and put together the diced avocados, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and ground black pepper.
3. Divide among 16 servings and garnish with basil leaves and shredded cheese if you like
This is one of the cheapest and easy-to-prepare recipes for your guests this holiday.
Servings: 20 servings
1. Prepare the crackers in a large serving dish.
2. Prepare separate bowls for brie cheese and strawberry jam.
3. Serve. Let your guest choose their own spread.
Taco dip is one of the crowd favorites when it comes to easy snack recipes. This can serve more than 45 people in a crowd.
Servings: 55 servings
1. Prepare a large mixing bowl and place the refried beans and taco seasonings. Transfer the refried beans and taco seasoning into a large serving bowl or platter.
2. In another mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and sour cream.
3. prepare your taco shells and serve.
This is another recipe that requires lesser ingredients and directions in making.
Servings: 24 servings
1. Add the pre-cooked chicken tenders to a tortilla or wraps and sprinkle it with olive oil and pepper.
2. Add half a cup of arugula and at least 1 tablespoon of pesto sauce.
3. Wrap and secure it using a toothpick.
Tzatziki Dip is a creamy dish usually served for large groups in Southeast Europe and the Middle East. It tastes tangy and a little spicy but very fulfilling.
Servings: 15 servings
1. Remove the cucumber seeds before grating.
2. Remove the excess liquid from the cucumber by using a strainer.
3. Rung out the cucumber in a mixing bowl and add olive oil, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, and sea salt. Mix and let it rest for 5 minutes.
4. Let it chill in the refrigerator and serve.
Temaki Sushi is another type of sushi recipe that is usually loved by all. This is a recommended meal for large groups since it can be easily done. What makes this even better is it is good if you get to involve all guests in making it. Here the ingredients and simple directions on how to do it:
Servings: 10 servings
1. Slice the raw salmon into long slices.
2. Cut the nori in half.
3. Place a thin layer of rice on the left third of the nori. Make sure your hands are completely dry to prevent the nori from getting wet and mushy.
4. Place the fillings (salmon, radish sprouts, daikon radish, avocado, carrots, and sesame seeds. Place them vertically throughout the middle of the rice.
5. Fold the nori in the bottom left corner and continue to fold it until it forms a cone shape.
6. Place a single piece of rice in the bottom right corner. Close it tightly and continue folding the other half of the nori.
7. Serve. Let your guests choose the side sauces: pickled ginger, wasabi, or soy sauce.
This colorful salad is a great option if you have an outdoor setting and extra preparation time. This is also healthy and definitely delicious in taste.
Servings: 12 servings
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients such as mayonnaise, buttermilk, lime zest, and lime juice.
2. Add the minced garlic, 3/4 cup cilantro, jalapeno, ranch mix, salt, and pepper to taste.
3. Place them into the blender and blend until smooth and mixed properly. Let it chill in the fridge.
4. Drain the black beans and dice the cherry tomatoes, avocadoes, red onions, and remaining cilantro.
5. In another large bowl, prepare the shredded chicken and pour a cup of barbeque sauce. Add more to taste.
6. Combine all the ingredients into the shredded rotisserie chicken. Toss the black beans and vegetables into it.
7. Prepare the lettuce and coat it with homemade dressing. Make sure the lettuce is washed and dried.
Quick easy no-cook recipes. Get your Italian ingredients ready and make this no-cook meal at your dinner table with your guests. This is easy and usually served on special occasions with a large group of people.
Servings: 1 to 5 servings
1. Prepare the tortilla chip and put a layer of roasted pepper bruschetta on the outer edges.
2. Place the chicken overlapping the bruschetta, a strip of arugula, cheese, olives, tomato, bruschetta, olives, tomato, and then balsamic glaze.
3. Fold the tortilla tightly. Cut it in half, sections, or serve it immediately.
This is a perfect healthy dessert for your guests who do not opt to have sweets. This is a mix of sour and sweet tastes, plus it is mostly made of lemon concentrate.
Servings: 15 servings
1. Prepare a large mixing bowl and mix together the crushed graham crackers, butter, cinnamon, and sugar.
2. Place and spread into a pan. Let it chill for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
3. Fold the condensed milk and whipped topping.
4. Add the lemonade concentrate and fold it into the condensed milk mixture.
5. Pour into the pie crust (crushed graham crackers).
6. Place the pie into the refrigerator and let it chill overnight.
7. Add the lemon slices on top for presentation.
What can I make for dinner without a stove? If you want to serve healthy and fresh meals, then get this recipe. This is perfectly paired with wine and good conversations with your guests.
Servings: 12 servings
Red Wine Mignonette Sauce
Fresh Horseradish Sauce
Jalapeno Mignonette Sauce
1. Make the red wine mignonette by mixing all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk to dissolve the sugar. Transfer into a smaller serving bowl.
2. Make the horseradish sauce by chopping the horseradish into fine slices. Transfer into a food processor or grinder and grind until smooth. Add the vinegar, salt, and sugar. Transfer into a smaller serving bowl.
3. Make the jalapeno sauce by combining all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until they dissolve. Transfer into a smaller serving bowl.
4. Prepare a large platter and arrange the chilled and shucked oysters. Make sure the platter is full of crushed ice to retain the oyster's freshness. Place the lemon wedges to add more taste.
This is the type of recipe that can be done within a few minutes using few ingredients. If you only have a little time to prepare, then this would be a great recipe for you to bring.
Servings: 16 servings
1. Drain the artichokes. Reserve at least 5 tablespoons marinade.
2. Pulse drained artichokes, reserved marinade, parsley, and anchovies in a blender until finely blended.
3. Add the yogurt, salt, ground pepper. Mix for several seconds to combine.
4. Transfer into a serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil.
5. Serve with flatbread crisps.
This is another option for your gathering with friends and family. This is one of the crowd-favorite during events, so make sure not to miss this out.
Servings: 18 to 20 servings
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chickpeas, tomatoes, olives, bell peppers, onions, cheese, and cucumber. Mixed all together properly.
2. Make the dressing by combining olive oil, garlic, oregano, and lemon juice. Pour into the salad mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Let the salad chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
This is a tasty no-cook dessert during your meals. This is perfect for birthdays, especially for kids.
Servings: 14 servings
1. Crush the oreo cookies using a blender.
2. Melt the butter and stir into the crushed cookies in a bowl.
3. Make the cookie crust by pressing the mixture into a glass dish and place it into the freezer. Leave for a couple hours or overnight.
4. Soften the cream cheese and mix in the peanut butter and half cup of milk together.
5. Beat them on a mixer and gradually add the powdered sugar. Fold it into the peanut butter mixture to make the peanut butter layer.
6. Take the frozen oreo crust and add the peanut butter mixture on top.
7. Mix the chocolate pudding and the remaining milk to make the chocolate layer. Spread it onto the peanut butter layer. Let it freeze Sand chill for at least 8 minutes.
8. To make the toppings, sprinkle the mini peanut butter cups and chips on the top. You can add some peanut butter.
9. Refrigerate for several hours and serve.
What can I make for lunch without cooking? Whether served hot or cold, this is perfect for large gatherings. This is definitely fulfilling and easy to do.
Servings: 18 servings
1. Prepare a pot of boiling water and boil the sesame soba noodles.
2. Rinse the noodles and let them cool.
3. Combine the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, and ginger together. Whisk them in a bowl.
4. Combine the noodles and the whisked ingredients. Add the sesame seeds, onions, and cilantro.
5. Garnish the mixture with boiled eggs.
This is another dessert for your party or gathering with a large group of friends. This is a no-cook recipe, so this is definitely easy and tasty.
Servings: 16 servings
1. Prepare a pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the brown sugar, powdered sugar, and half of the butter. Let it melt over low heat. Beat them together until smooth.
2. Add the peanut butter and mix thoroughly until creamy.
3. Add the mixture into the pan and press down to make the base layer of the dessert.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and butter together through the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until fully melted.
5. Pour the melted chocolate chips and butter into the base layer.
6. Chill the peanut butter bars in the fridge for 3 hours. Make sure to let it firm.
or cheat and use a freezer meal