We also have a really great Lime and Chicken Soup Recipe.
Chicken Chorizo Soup Instant Pot
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 4.4 oz chorizo sliced 125 g
- 4-6 boneless chicken thighs roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked hot paprika
- 5 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of rosemary finely chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1.5 lbs Butter beans. Drained and rinsed. 800g
- 5 oz cream 150 g
- 2 oz unsalted butter 50g
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Lea Perrins
- Turn the Instant pot on to sauté and let it warm up – then add the oil and let it also warm up a little. Next put in the diced onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chorizo and cook for a further 2 mins stirring well.
- Next, add in the chicken and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Lastly add the garlic rosemary, paprika, pinch of cayenne and stir well for about 1 minute.
- Add the beans and stir for 1 minute
- Turn off the instant pot
- Now add the stock, butter, and cream and stir gently.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and set to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes, followed by 10 mins natural release.
- Release the pressure carefully and stir the cooked broth and taste to see if you want to put in a little more seasoning
- We then toasted some sough dough bread for putting on the side.