1 cup all-purpose flour
1 chicken breast (more if you are feeding more than two people)
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pinch of cayenne pepper
1 oil spray
2 cups of corn chips
- Clean and slice the chicken breast into thin pieces.
- Season the cut chicken with salt and pepper
- Prepare a plate with flour where you add salt and pepper and a pinch of cayenne. Mix well.
- Prepare another plate with beaten eggs.
- Also, put your coating into a plate
- Take one slice of meat and coat it with flour on both sides.
- Gently transfer it to the next plate and dip the meat into the egg.
- Then transfer and cover with your coating
- Then Place it on the oven tray that has parchment paper on it.
- We also covered the parchment paper with a small amount of sprayed on cooking oil
- Cook in a preheated oven on 340F or 170C for up to. 20 minutes.
The crispiest Chicken - Yum
- Serving Size: 150
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 206mg
- Fat: 5g
Keywords: chicken crispy schnitzel