A lot of people love to host parties and events, but sometimes they just don’t have enough time or resources to pull it off.
But if you want to make sure everyone has a great time while saving yourself the hassle of planning, hosting, and cleaning up after a messy party, then froot loops may be the answer.
Froot Loops Bars are a delicious dessert bar that you can serve at any type of party. They’re super simple to set up and clean up and will help you save tons of time and energy!
You can either buy them or make them.
How Many Froot Loop Bars per Person for A Kids Party
First, we are going to assume that you are having other treats at a kid’s birthday party and therefore the maximum number of froot loop bars per person is 2.
So when you are catering froot loops for a crowd then it is assumed that there will also be other treats like ice cream, and candy for the kids to snack on.
The good thing however is that any leftover fruit loop bars can either be put back in the cupboard for future use or just put into a goodie bag for the kids to take home.
For a kid’s Party of 10 how many froot loop bars
You can serve 2 per person – which will be plenty and almost certainly you will have some leftover froot loop bars.
How Many Froot Loop Straws per Person for A Kids Party
Froot loop straws are quite different than froot loop bars, if you have lots of them then the kids will just grab them by the handful. This is because they look interesting, kids do not only drink with them they will snack on them, and sometimes you will even find them doing pretend fighting using the straws as foils.
So if you are going to have fruit loop straws it is better you put some form of control on how do you present and dispense them or even better still hand them out just when there are some drinks or you want to have a special treat, otherwise, you’re going to have to budget for quite a few per person.
How Many Froot Loop Straws Per Person For A Crowd.
Imagine you are having hot chocolate at a Christmas Carol party or an outside Desert bar at a BBQ with some milkshakes. If you want to make your party stand out then putting a froot loop straw into both the kids and adult drinks it’s going to be a big hit.
Do not forget to have some cookies for your group though as Froot Loops are often too sweet for some.
The kids of course we’re going to like it because that’s what kids do when you give them fruit loop straws.
However, the adults are going to love it because it will bring back memories of when they were young and who doesn’t want to remember when they were young.
Furthermore, it actually makes your drinks look different and unique and it will actually lift the whole presentation of your dessert buffet or a tray of hot chocolate and treats when you are having a large family gathering.
How Many Froot Loop Straws Per For 10 People
For 10 guests at a party, you need 1 per adult
How Many Froot Loop Straws Per For 12 Kids
For 12 Kids at a birthday party, you should have 2 froot loop straws per guest.
How to Make Froot Loops Cereal Bars
Froot Loops cereal bars are favorite snack food for kids and adults alike. They come in a variety of natural flavors, from chocolate to strawberry, and they are perfect for breakfast or snacks.
General Mills manufactures Froot Loop cereal bars. The company was founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1921 and has since grown into a global corporation.
Froot Loops are a great choice for breakfast or snacks because they are high in fiber, low in fat, and contain no added sugar. These cereal bars are ideal for a last-minute lunch or an easy weekend. They take the same amount of time to prepare as traditional and are just as delicious. Overall, making these tasty cereal bars is quite simple. In fact, as with other cereal bar delicacies, you simply substitute Froot Loops Cereal for the regular rice Krispie treat recipe.
What are the Tips for Making Froot Loops
To achieve the favorite cereal bars, we got some tips for you to remember before making it:
- The non-stick cooking spray may be used to pre-grease your equipment.
- You may also melt the butter and marshmallows in the microwave at the same time if you want to speed things up a little.
- It is important not to allow the marshmallows to overheat, as this can cause them to stiffen and become difficult to combine.
- The best way to ensure that the bars do not stick together when cooling is to place them on a wire rack set over parchment paper.
- When cutting the bars, make sure that you use a sharp knife. If the blade gets dull, it will cut through the center of the bars rather than slicing cleanly around the edges. This will result in uneven bars.
- Make sure to go easy on the force, so you do not squish the cereal pieces and make the sweets too compact.
- They are difficult to cut if you don’t allow them time to cool, and they make a large mess if you do.
What are the Other Methods in Making Froot Loops
Other than the stovetop, which is used in the recipe below, you can also use the microwave method.
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan over low heat, often stirring, until 75% of the marshmallows have melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir for another minute, smashing the marshmallows with a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon until they’re completely melted and smooth.
- Mix the cereal.
- Pour into a square pan that has been thoroughly buttered.
- Allow to cool for at least an hour before cutting into rectangles or squares.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter and marshmallows.
- On high, cook for 1 minute, then remove and stir until the butter melts. Stir until the marshmallows melt.
- If the marshmallows are beginning to harden, rewarm for 15-second intervals, stirring after each, until they are completely melted.
- Combine the milk, Froot Loops Cereal, and honey in a small pan and heat over low heat until the mixture is hot. Pour evenly into a well-buttered 8-inch or 9-inch square pan.
- Allow time for the ideal treats to cool before cutting.
How to Make Homemade Froot Loops Cereal Bars
Before you start, ensure you have all the necessary ingredients and equipment. These bars have bright colors that they would be a wonderful dessert for a kids’ party, birthday party, or weekend getaway. They are also very simple to prepare that they can serve as an excellent afternoon snack, especially for those who have sweet tooth!
Servings: 16 bars
Cook time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 6 cups Froot Loops Cereals
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1 bag or 10 ounces marshmallows
- Measuring cups
- Large stock pot
- Brownie pan
1. Add butter to a large stock pot on the stovetop.
2. Using medium heat, melt butter.
3. When the butter has melted, add the bag of marshmallows. Using a spatula, turn the marshmallows over to coat them in the butter. Stir until all of the marshmallows have melted and you have a nice mushy butter/marshmallow mixture.
4. Remove the melted marshmallow from the heat, then place the fruit loops cereal or cereal pieces. To achieve an even mix, you may stir while pouring. Consider coating your spatula in butter beforehand to prevent everything from adhering too much.
5. Stir until the cereal mixture of the bowl is well combined.
7. Pour the contents of the mixing bowl into a 9×13 brownie pan. Before you start, grease your 9×13 pan and spatula. The marshmallow and Froot Loop Cereal combination is sticky. The marshmallow clings to the cereal pieces since they are bigger than rice krispies or fruity pebbles.
8. Using a spatula, spread the mixture until it is evenly distributed throughout the pan.
9. Let it cool and divide into 16 squares.
10. Serve and enjoy it with a glass of milk.