How many macarons per person
How many macarons do you need per person is a question asked by anyone thinking to serve these little treats, be it for a party, company event or a wedding ordering the right amount is key to a successful party.
Macarons are made of almond flour and egg whites that have been whipped into stiff peaks. The batter is then piped onto baking paper in small circles which form when they bake. They can also be baked on silicone mats but this method takes longer than using parchment paper. Macarons should not be eaten until fully cooled as their texture changes from soft to hard once cooked.
Question: How many macarons each person at a corporate event.
Answer: The number depends on how much time people will spend at the event, if it is only 30 minutes long then I would recommend 2-3 macarons per person. But if your guests will staying for 2-3 hours then 4-5 should suffice.
We have a handy table below for how many macarons for 10,20 50 or 100 guests.
How many macarons per person – you would serve 5 macarons per person to ensure a party’s success.
Let’s jump into a little more detail
As a guide, we have divided the event for lots and lots of people into three distinct categories
- Firstly, An event where you serving other finger food, sweet treats like donut holes, or ice cream, and the macarons are only one choice of at least 3 other choices. In this case, I would budget on 2 per person.
- Secondly, an event or baby shower where macarons are the main sweet option – then you should budget 5 per person if you do not want to run out.
- Thirdly a formal event like a wedding where the guests are around for hours then you should plan to serve 3 macarons per person at a wedding.
How Many Macaroons Per Person For A Gathering 10 People
For A Party Of 10 Guests with other food, serve 20 macarons.
- For Baby Shower of 10 Guests serving mainly Macarons – How many do I order? Order 50 Macaroons
How Many Macarons Per Person For a Picnic of 10 People – Serve 30 Macaroons
How Many Macaroons Per Person For A Gathering 20 People
For A Party of 20 Guests with other food, serve 40 macarons.
- For Engagement Party of 20 people serving mainly Macarons – How many do I order? Order 100 Macaroons
How Many Macarons Per Person For a small wedding of 20 People – Serve 60 Macaroons
How Many Macaroons Per Person For A Gathering 50 People
For A Party of 50 people with other food, serve 100 macarons.
- For Graduation Party of 50 people serving mainly Macarons – How many do I order? Order 250 Macaroons
How Many Macarons Per Person For a medium wedding of 50 People – Serve 150 Macaroons
How Many Macaroons Per Person For A Gathering 100 People
For A Family Reunion Of 100 Guests with other food, serve 200 macarons.
- For Engagement Party of 100 people serving mainly Macarons – How many do I order? Order 500 Macaroons
How Many Macarons Per Person For a wedding of 100 People – Serve 300 Macaroons
How many macarons should I order for a baby shower?
We suggest ordering 3-4 macarons per person depending on how large your party is.
What are the most popular macaron flavors
How do you serve macarons for a party?
The answer is 4 per guest for an average party, if macarons are the main event.
How many macarons is a serving
3-4 Macarons is a serving
How Many Macaroons equal 1 slice of cake?
1 slice of cake equals 2.5 macaroons.
How long do macarons stay fresh?
Macaroons will stay fresh for 7 days in an air tight container. This will keep the air out – which stops them from drying out.
How long until macaroons go bad?
Macaroons will go bad after 7 days at room temperature, faster if it is hot, or they are not stored in an airtight container. So do not leave them on the counter for longer than 5-7 days.
How long do macarons? last in the refrigerator?
They can last for up to 12 days.
How long do macaroons last in the freezer
Macarons can last up to 6 months if frozen correctly.
Also see our large number of articles on how to calculate and cater for groups.