How to Reheat Spring Rolls – easy, quick, and the top ways to do it.
Spring rolls are a popular Asian dish that is usually served nice and hot while maintaining an outside crunch. They are typically filled with vegetables and meat.
But what if you have some leftovers and you what to reheat them.?
If you want to reheat spring rolls, there are many ways to do it. One way is to microwave them.
Microwaving works well if you want to heat up a small number of spring rolls at once. However, if you want to heat a large number of spring rolls, microwaving isn’t the best option.
You may also be interested in
- How to Reheat Naan Bread
- How to Reheat Chicken Pot Pie
- How do you reheat cinnamon rolls for a big family group?
Best 4 Methods to Reheat Spring Rolls in 2024
Reheating Fried Spring Rolls without Burning
While there aren’t many ways to reheat the rice paper spring rolls, there are a few methods that you can follow for the fried spring rolls. The majority of them are quick and easy and restores the original taste and flavor of the spring roll like you tasted them initially.
How to Reheat Spring Rolls on a Skillet
- Start by taking a non stick pan or a lightly greased skillet.
- Preheat for approximately 2 minutes on a medium heat
- Gently put the spring rolls in the pan with some space between them
- reheat the spring rolls on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Give a final heat on each side for about 1 minute to crisp up the outside and you are ready to serve
How to Reheat Spring Rolls in the Oven
The oven method of heating spring rolls is great if you have a large number of spring rolls to heat, perhaps for a big event or party.
For this method, you can use a traditional oven or even a toaster oven.
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees
- Use an oven-safe dish. I will usually line the oven tray or dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Place the spring rolls evenly spaced on the oven tray or dish
- The space will ensure they reheat and crisp up
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes. Turn them over after 4 minutes
- Check they are hot and serve.
- If not hot put back for another 5 minutes.
How to Reheat Spring Rolls in the Microwave
The Microwave is fast and easy if you do not care to much about your fried spring rolls crunch and texture.
When using this method I like to cover the plate with parchment to stop oil splattering.
- Place the leftover spring rolls on a microwave-safe plate and cover.
- Set. one high power for 30-45 seconds. Check if they are hot in the middle. You can use a probe thermometer.
- If not how – then put back in the microwave for another 20 seconds.
- these times are for a single fried spring roll that is leftover and cold.
How to Reheat Spring Rolls in an Air Fyer
An Airfryer is similar to the oven method.
If you have an air fryer, you’ll find that heating up your favorite spring roll recipe takes no more than 10 minutes. Simply place the spring rolls into the air fryer basket, set the temperature and wait until the spring rolls start to puff up.
- Heat the fryer to 350 degrees F
- When the preheating is done – put some parchment paper inside the air fryer’s basket.
- Space out the spring rolls, making sure they have enough room between them for even reheating.
- Reheat the spring rolls in the air fryer for 4 mins first and then turn and heat for another 4 minutes.
How to Reheat Frozen Spring Rolls?
To thaw leftover spring rolls, you must put them in the refrigerator. If you want to follow any of the methods mentioned above, you can take them out of the fridge and thaw them. You can then reheat them using one of the methods above.
How Long To Reheat Egg Rolls In Air Fryer?
It does not matter whether you’re cooking them as part of a meal or just having them as snacks, typically you need to allow 8 minutes.
How to reheat restaurant spring rolls in an air fryer – heat them for 8 minutes at 350F
Do I have to defrost the Frozen Spring Rolls before Air Frying?
No, but it is recommended that you do so because otherwise, the spring roll won’t puff up like normal when cooking. If you want to skip this step then simply place the frozen spring rolls into the air fryer without spraying anything first. You can also use fresh spring rolls instead of frozen ones. Just make sure not to overcook them since they tend to dry out quickly once cooked.
What kind of spring rolls should I buy?
Spring rolls are made from rice paper (thin sheets of edible rice paper) and filled with vegetables or meat. They’re often served with dipping sauces. Buy the best quality spring roll – the fillings will be tastier and usually better for you.
What to Consider When Reheating A Spring Roll
While cooking your leftover spring rolls, make sure you use a non-stick pan so that you can get the best results. Before you start heating up your leftover spring rolls, preheat your pan at low heat. Arrange the spring rolls in one single layer.
What else can I eat as a snack?
There are so many things that you can enjoy as snacks besides spring rolls. Here are some ideas.
1) Fried rice balls
2) Crispy fried tofu sticks
3) Deep-fried wonton chips
4) Baked potato fries
5) Potato croquettes
7) Sweet corn cakes
8) Cheese puffs
9) Corn dogs
How do you reheat egg rolls to make them crispy
The best way to have a crispy reheated spring roll is to use the oven, toaster oven or air fryer method.
What are the best sauces for egg rolls
- Tomato sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Hummus has a nice taste
- Salsa Verde
- Pico de Gallo
Dinner is served!