How To Build-Your-Own Chicken Wings Bar or Board for a Party
A Build-Your-Own-Chicken Wings Bar or Board is a perfect way to let your crowd enjoy chicken wings the way they want – essentially doing individual catering so that everyone will enjoy your party or gathering.
“Effortless Crowd-Pleasers: The Ultimate Guide to Making Chicken Wings for Large Gatherings”
The Secret to Irresistible Chicken Wings for Parties and Events
The key is having the right
- Plates and other utensils.
We will cover each below in a little more detail.
You may also be interested in
How To Prepare DIY Chicken Wings Bar – Method
- Simply organize as many of your ingredients in advance to get this chicken wing bar ready.
- Vegetables can easily be prepared in advance and kept crisp and fresh in the fridge.
- Make sure you have washed them well especially and lettuce you are using
- Then dice or chop to be ready and place in separate serving bowls. Cover the serving containers with plastic film and keep refrigerated until the chicken wing buffet is ready.
- Prepare your favorite chicken wings, not forgetting to season well as you cook
- When cooked place them in your warming dish (you can get a good but cheap warming dish online)
- Now Set up and prepare your serving chicken wing bar area.
- First, choose your plates
- Put your utensils in easy to take and hygienic containers
- Do not forget the napkins
- Have a few plastic bins for disposal of waste
- Heat any french fries or other hot sides
- Finally, bring it all together in the serving area. Not forgetting the toppings. Now you are ready for your superbowl chicken wings party.
How To Build Your Chicken Board
- One a large board place the wings in the middle on a plate. Because it is likely that you will need to replace the wings a number of times have extra wings keep warm in the other or in a bain maree
- Surround the featured item – WINGS- with the sauces and condiments you are using.
- It is good to have a mix of sides so that people can build their own chicken wings flavor profile.
- For Sauces that you know will be used by everyone – use jars with pumps or smaller sized mason jars with a long-handled spoon so people can ladle on the sauces they want.
Products Used to Build a Chicken Wings Board or Bar
Best Sauces to Serve on A Chicken Wing Bar or Board
- Bbq Sauce
- Garlic Aoli
- Curry Sauce
- Honey Mustard
- Hot Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Soy Sauce
- Dijon Mustard
- Balsamic Vinegar
Best Condiments to Serve on A Chicken Wing Bar or Board
- Cheese Slices
- Tomato Sliced
- Red Onion chopped or sliced
- Avocado wedges
- Bacon – crispy
- French Fries
- Potato Crisps
- Corn Kernels
- Bbq Potato Chips
- Coleslaw. (see how much coleslaw you need per person for a crowd.)
What Are the Best Tables for Serving a DIY Chicken Wing Bar
Tables that are sturdy with foldaway legs for easy storage afterward are popular for setting up a catering table to let guests choose their own sides and sauces to top their flats or drumsticks with.
The tables come in many shapes and sizes, from small round tables to rectangular ones. Some are made of wood, others out of metal or glass. The most common size is 30 inches wide by 48 inches long.