HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN SCHNITZEL IN OVEN
Learn How To Make Chicken Schnitzel That Is Crispy, Juicy, Extra Crunchy
Learn how to make easy chicken breast schnitzel- American Style with so much crunch you may wake up your state!
Now you can ditch those breaded chicken nuggets and chicken cutlets you buy from the store and are really quite boring.
Fresh, Delicious, and a lot healthier for you, these crunchy crispy chicken schnitzels can be served with salads, potatoes, french fries, or cooked vegetables. They are great in simple sandwiches. Also really good for picnics, lunches, and dinners.
Chicken in burgers is my favorite – see our chicken bbq burger.
We show you how to make Chicken Schnitzel that’s crispy, juicy, extra crunchy, quick, and easy to prepare.
Start by cleaning and slicing the chicken breast horizontally into schnitzel or thin pieces.
Prepare your chicken coating – here we used nacho corn chips – but you can also use cornflakes – they also make the chicken extra crispy.
Put them in a bag you can seal, take out the air and crush them with a rolling pin, or similar until they are the size you want.
- Prepare a plate with flour where you add salt and pepper and we added a pinch of cayenne for extra taste – just a pinch and it does not make it hot.
- At the same time also season the chicken with salt and pepper
- Mix these ingredients well.
- Prepare another bowl with beaten eggs.
Take the chicken and coat it well with flour – trying to cover all the chicken. Gently shake off any execss flour and then dip it into the egg mix.
Again try to cover well with egg before you finally put it into the crunch chip coating
Now spray both sides with cooking oil – not too much and back in the over for 20 minutes at 340F or 170C
Watch the Chicken after 10 minutes to make sure that the coating is not burning.
Chicken schnitzel oven or pan fry – Oven fry will give you the crispiest crunchy chicken
woolworths chicken schnitzel cooking time oven – 20 mins 340F or 170C
Crispy oven baked chicken schnitzels recipe – See Video
Can I make chicken schnitzel without breadcrumbs – yes use cornflakes as a crunchy coating
How long does it take to oven bake a chicken schnitzel – 20 mins 340F or 170C
oven baked chicken schnitzel parmigiana – You can do this with some cheese and tomato
oven baked pork schnitzel – yes just use the recipe with pork
chicken schnitzel meal ideas – picnic, salad, French fries – or a butty sandwich
How do you keep schnitzel crispy? Cook at 20 mins 340F or 170C
how to make crunchy chicken schnitzel – use a crunchy coating like smashed crisps
How do you turn a chicken breast into a schnitzel? slice it horizontally.
What oil is best for chicken schnitzel?
What is the secret to crispy fried chicken?
How do you keep crumbs from falling off Schnitzel?
Crispy Chicken Schnitzel
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 chicken breast more if you are feeding more than two people
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 oil spray
- 2 cups of corn chips
- Clean and slice the chicken breast into thin pieces.
- Season the cut chicken with salt and pepper
- Prepare a plate with flour where you add salt and pepper and a pinch of cayenne. Mix well.
- Prepare another plate with beaten eggs.
- Also, put your coating into a plate
- Take one slice of meat and coat it with flour on both sides.
- Gently transfer it to the next plate and dip the meat into the egg.
- Then transfer and cover with your coating
- Then Place it on the oven tray that has parchment paper on it.
- We also covered the parchment paper with a small amount of sprayed on cooking oil
- Cook in a preheated oven on 340F or 170C for up to. 20 minutes.