Making The Perfect Jasmine Rice
2 cups cold water
2 cups jasmine rice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil (optional)
- Measure your , we are using in this example - you can put it directly into the inner , or put it into a strainer as you need to wash it first.
- Wash the rice well to remove the and use cold water. Transfer the washed rice to the bowl or inner .
- Water Measure out the same amount of water, (use the same container or cup you used to measure the rice - then add it to 's inner . Make sure you stir the rice to mix with the water. Also make sure the inner is dry on the outside and put into the base,
- Seasoning Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (optional) - stir well and close the lid, make sure the steam release is in the "Seal" position.
- Pressure Cook Select your time or 5 minutes ( rice - water)
- Release Do a natural release (NR) for 10 minutes and check then push the release steam to make sure all the pressure has gone. When the float valve has dropped down you can open your , then , and serve your .
- Calories: 210
- Sodium: 4
- Carbohydrates: 46
Keywords: Instant Pot Jasmine Rice